TEACHING PRACTICE

by - Februari 18, 2019





1.1    Procedures of teaching
I was told that I only had 60 minutes for every meeting. There are 2-3 meeting for every topic. The first meeting will be my chance to give them the lesson, and the next meeting will be the quizz. And I had to give the students exercies in every meeting
1.2    Time management and organizing activities
Ateneo de Naga University JHs has 60 minutes for every subject. And what makes it unique for me is, they have the same subjects for everyday, unlike in Indonesia we have only the same subjet twice a week. My cooperating teacher told me to have 2 exercises in every meeting. However, sometimes the time was not enough for me to finish the 2 exercies, so sometimes I just gave them 1 exercise.
1.3    Problem solving
Since the time is only 60 minutes for every meeting, which kind of different in Indonesia we have longer time. Then, I had to construct only 10 items or sometimes 5 items for every exercises to make it fit the time given. I had an idea to make 40 minutes for the lesson and the other 20 minutes would be the exercies.
1.4    Classroom manegement
My cooperating teacher told me that I had to improve my classroom management. She told me that I was too close with the students, so that the students thought I was their friends. And my cooperating teacher asked me that it was okay to be close to the students, but I had to put the limit between the teacher and the students

You May Also Like

0 komentar