SEA Teacher BATCH 7 (A Brief Story)

by - Februari 12, 2019

-SEA Teacher BATCH 7- 
Pakuan University - Ateneo de Naga University



        
        I really had an interest to this program since my 2nd year of college. On my last year of college, I finally be able to join this program. When I passed the interview, I hoped I would be placed in Thailand. I've never expected that I would be placed in Philippines. But now I'm glad I was placed in Philippines. I didn't even want to leave the country on my last day. I wish I could stay one more week, to visit all Jollibee in Naga haha..

       During my first day in the Philippines, I thought there was nothing much difference from Indonesia. Manila looks similiar to my city, Bogor.Our first week plan was to observe the way the teachers teaching. I was surprised that in Ateneo de Naga University JHS or in the Philippines, they have a higher level of English comparing to my country. They learn phrases and many literatures in grade 7. The second week would be our teaching days. We were instructed to have minimum 20 hours of teaching by SEAMEO. Hope I could have more time in class with the students. The last week was evaluation where we were evaluated by our cooperating teachers. On the last day of teaching, Ma'am Sally, my cooperating teacher, told me to teach them Indonesian Literature.



       My journey has come to an end, and I will start another journey from now on. Let me end it by saying thank you to those people who helped me during my time in the Philippines. Ma'am Jeanette, Ma'am Luth, Ma'am Edna, Sir PJ, Father Sam, Father Bubuy, Ma'am Lisa, Ma'am Lourie, Ma'am Sally, Ateneo JHS teachers, Ateneo Grade School teachers especially the Skeletal Force, Teacher Elna, Sir Nico, those people in Ateneo Grade School Canteen, Ateneo practicumers, my SEA Teacher mates and of course the JHS and Grade School students especially LG7212, LG312 and LG412. I've arrived in Bogor, my hometown, safe and sound! I will miss you so muchh!

You May Also Like

0 komentar